SWAAAE members may post RFPs and RFQs on this page.
Click Here to submit an RFP/RFQ. Your announcement will be reviewed by staff and posted to this page and included in the next SWAAAE Alert (sent twice a month). RFPs and RFQs are automatically deleted on the ending date indicated. Please allow one (1) business day for your post to appear.
Organization: City of Phoenix, Aviation Department
Headline: Revenue Contract Solicitation (RCS): AVN RCS 21-004 – Billboard Outdoor Advertising
The City of Phoenix Aviation Department is seeking responses for Billboard Outdoor Advertising at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, through Revenue Contract Solicitation (RCS).
The RCS will be issued on or about September 21, 2020, and will be available along with required attachments by visiting https://solicitations.phoenix.gov/Solicitations/Details/818.
All dates are subject to change.
The Procurement Officer for this RCS is Nichol Shrum at 602-273-4082,email@example.com
Post Until Date: 10/28/2020
Contact Name: Nichol Shrum
Contact Phone Number: 602-273-4082
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: Mohave County Airport Authority, Inc.
Headline: Request for Qualifications (RFQ) Airport Planning & Grant Administration Consulting Services For services January 2021 to January 2026
The Mohave County Airport Authority, Inc. (MCAA) is requesting Statements of Qualifications (SOQs) from qualified airport consulting firms (or teams) to provide the following airport consulting services for the Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport (IFP).
• Airport Planning Services
• Airport Environmental Services
• Airport Grant Administration Services
• Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) Administration Services
The services to be provided may include, but are not limited to, Airport Master Planning Services, FAA and ADOT Environmental Documentation, Noise and Land Use Compatibility Planning, Financial evaluations, Benefit/Cost Analysis, Grant Administration services for FAA and ADOT funded projects (including grant applications and grant reimbursement requests), preparation of PFC Applications, assistance with Land Acquisition programs, and Special Services as defined in Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Advisory Circular 150/5100-14E (Change 1), Section 1.5. However, some of the services may not be required. The services outlined above will be associated with those projects reasonably expected to be performed for the airport within the next five (5) years. The associated projects are based on the most recent 5-year Airport Capital Improvement Program (ACIP) and are listed below:
1. Environmental & administrative support for the Terminal Access road reconstruction and drainage improvements
2. Environmental & administrative support for the Westside Runway Safety Area Grading and Drainage improvements
3. Environmental & administrative support for the Runway 16-34 sealcoat or rehabilitation design & construction
4. Environmental & administrative support for the General Aviation Apron sealcoat
5. Environmental & administrative support for the Taxiway Alpha & all connectors rehabilitation/reconstruction
6. Environmental & administrative support for the Replacement of Taxiway Alpha signage to LED
7. Environmental & administrative support for the Renovation of the Passenger Terminal public restrooms
8. Environmental & administrative support to replace Runway 16-34 PAPI’s
9. Environmental & administrative support to replace apron security lighting to LED
10. Environmental & administrative support for the General Aviation hillside erosion protection
11. Environmental & administrative support to Construct the Airport Maintenance building (Part 139)
12. Environmental & administrative support for Perimeter fence improvements
13. Environmental & administrative support for the Diversion channel drainage improvements
14. Environmental Assessment for new Terminal Development
The MCAA reserves the right to initiate additional procurement action for any of the services included in this procurement. Some of the projects above may be fully or partially funded by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and/or the Arizona Department of Transportation-Multi Modal Planning Division- Aeronautics Group (ADOT).
The firm (or team) should have demonstrated experience in working with commercial non-hub airports as well as a thorough understanding of Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Regulations relating to civil aviation/airport security requirements and F.A.R. Part 139 Airport Certification requirements. Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) firms who are qualified are encouraged to respond to the RFQ.
The selection process will conform to the guidelines set forth in FAA Advisory Circular 150/5100-14E. Scoring will be based on a total of 100 points. Evaluation and selection of the consultant will be based on:
1. Experience and qualifications of your firm in providing the requested airport consulting services. List all airport related projects that are similar to the IFP projects above which have been completed in the last five (5) years.
2. Professional qualifications and experience of principles and key personnel who will perform the services during this procurement period.
3. The name, address, and telephone number of at least three (3) airport sponsors that can be used for reference on recently completed airport projects.
4. Experience and qualifications of your firm in managing and administering FAA Airport Improvement Program (AIP) grants as well as Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) – Multimodal Planning Division-Aeronautics Group grants, if applicable.
5. Degree of interest shown in undertaking the project and familiarity with the airport/geographic location.
6. Understanding of the current and anticipated projects.
7. Knowledge and experience in the Passenger Facility Charge program.
8. Experience and qualifications regarding airport noise and land use compatibility studies.
9. Knowledge and experience preparing Master Plans/Airport Layout Plans and airport financial plans.
Consultant submittals shall be brief and concise, containing no more than fifteen (15) pages (single sided) of material (exclusive of front and back cover, table of contents, resumes, dividers, and transmittal letter). Submittals more than fifteen (15) pages shall be considered non-responsive. All submittals shall be marked as “Airport Planning & Grant Administration Consulting Services SOQ”. Interested firms (teams) need to submit three (3) printed copies of the submittal and at least one (1) digital version on a USB flash drive. The MCAA assumes no obligation in the solicitation of this Statement of Qualifications and all costs of responding to this solicitation shall be borne by the interested consultants.
Selection of a firm (team) may be based solely on the Statement of Qualifications. The MCAA, however, reserves the right to conduct interviews if necessary. The firm (team) considered by the MCAA to be the most qualified will be selected for the procurement period, subject to approval by the MCAA and successful contract negotiation. Negotiation of the fee is limited to the services expected to be performed under the initial project/grant. The fees for subsequent services will be negotiated at the time those services are needed.
The contract awarded to the successful consultant is subject to the provisions of Executive Order 11246 (Affirmative Action to Ensure Equal Employment Opportunity) and to the provisions of Department of Transportation Regulations 49 CFR Part 26 (disadvantaged business enterprise participation) and to foreign trade restrictions. Qualified DBE firms are encouraged to participate.
All Federal projects will follow the NEPA process requirements and ADOT only projects will follow the state environmental process.
For reimbursable travel expenses under ADOT grants, the expenses will comply with the State of Arizona travel policy (http://www.gao.state.az.us/travel). The Mohave County Airport Authority, Inc. will follow A. R. S. § 34-603.
Firms (teams) wishing to respond to this Request should submit their Statement of Qualifications no later than 1:00 p.m. (MST) on Wednesday, October 28, 2020. Submittals should be sent to:
Jeremy Keating, Airport Director Mohave County Airport Authority, Inc. Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport 2550 Laughlin View Drive, Suite 117 Bullhead City, AZ 86429
Should you require additional information, or if you have any questions, please contact this office at (928) 754-2134.
Post Until Date: 10/28/2020
Contact Name: Jeremy Keating
Contact Phone Number: 928-754-2134
Contact Email: email@example.com